I did not want to upgrade to deluxe but it gave me no other way to move forward and now I am stuck. how do I fix this?

All i have left to do is file. This is a straight forward one job one W-2 standard deduction 1040. I don't need Deluxe and don't want it.

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2019 online tax return. Click on Clear & Start Over.

OR -

Use the TurboTax Free File program if you are eligible - https://freefile.intuit.com/
If you are eligible you can use the TurboTax Free File Program which is free to file both a federal and state tax return. The Free File Program edition is a full featured personal tax program and on a separate website from the TurboTax online editions.

To qualify for free 2019 federal and state tax returns with the Free File Program, you'll need to meet at least one of these requirements:

• A maximum 2019 adjusted gross income (AGI) of $36,000; or
  • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); or
  • You served as active duty military (including Reservists and National Guard) with a maximum 2019 AGI of $69,000 (you'll also need a military-issued W-2).