Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I did not submit my 1095A form on my tax return 2019. I already submitted it. Is it required by the IRS to have completed the 1095 A form? Turbo tax did not ask any questions about my health coverage

Same here still haven't received my refund. When I check my status it says "Still processing" Did you receive your refund yet?

I did not submit my 1095A form on my tax return 2019. I already submitted it. Is it required by the IRS to have completed the 1095 A form? Turbo tax did not ask any questions about my health coverage

Same here, still waiting. Did you receive your refund yet?

Unfortunately not. As it turns out, the 1095A was only one issue, although every time I speak with my Taxpayer Advocate (which I had to resort to getting), it seems like a different story. They have now said 'it's in process' and a check will be mailed to me 'soon'. It's all very frustrating. I recommend you look into the IRS Taxpayer Advocate service asap, if you haven't already. Good luck!

How do I add my 1095-a to my taxes that were already rejected

MayaD
Expert Alumni

Please follow the steps below to report form 1095-A:

1. Log in to your account. 
  2. Go to Federal Taxes.
  3. Go to Deductions and Credit.
  4. Scroll down to Medical and click show more.
  5. Go to Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A).
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
38Sam

I have a 1095-A.  I filled in all the information and they said there would be no penalty.  When I checked for errors they were looking for information for 1099-HC which I don't have.  How can I get by that.

MayaD
Expert Alumni

Did you receive Form1095-A or 1095-B?

Form 1095-B is a federal form, while Form 1099-HC is a Massachusetts form. They both provide information about your heath coverage.

To download an electronic copy of your Form 1099-HC, you may sign into your medical insurance carrier's online account, or contact their member services at the number on your ID card for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Evelyna2

I didn't get a 1095-A

Evelyna2

I never received my 1095A form

jacdy19
Returning Member

There seems to be a major flaw in entering data from forms 1095A to the turbotax program. TurboTax does not allow zeros reported in col B- monthly second lowest cost silver plan premuim causing form 8962 to be filed incorrectly in part II. I just received letter from the IRS rejecting my return. I would assume that TurboTax will correct this issue and update the 2022 Home and Business software. Thank you

Patience.   The form will be updated by mid to late January.   It is still very early; many forms are not yet ready.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies