Solved: I did not receive my state tax return for 2017 for $102.00 as far as I know I don't owe turbo tax anything

I did not receive my state tax return for 2017 for $102.00 as far as I know I don't owe turbo tax anything

You can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check the status of your state tax refund. Processing times vary from state to state and it's not uncommon to receive your federal refund before state; or vice versa. 

Accepted in TurboTax just means the government has received your return. This is the status of your return; not your refund. The next step would be for them to process the return and approve your refund. Once they complete that, they update their website with a deposit (or check mailed) date for you. 

Please see below for tracking your state refund:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433

I did not receive my state tax return for a $102.00 the IRS said for me to contact turbo this tax return is for 2017

This did nof help.me Im referring too my.2017 state return the IRS suggested that I contact Turbo because I.never received my refund of $102.00