ralee2511

I currently use Turbo Tax through TRowe Price and would like to convert to Fidelity my current and permanent investment company?

I have been utilizing Turbotax online for years through T. Rowe Price. I retired in 2015 and Fidelity is where all my investment accounts is held. How do I switch from access Turbotax through T. Rowe Price to accessing it through Fidelity and how do I pull the years of tax info from T. Rowe Price to Fidelity Turbotax?

SteamTrain

Great !

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

AS far as I can tell...you access TTX thru the Fidelity site...and just log in using whatever UserID and password you've always used.  All your prior years should be there.  But to be safe, you should always download your tax files every year and back them up off computer.  That way you are not tied to the account should anything happen
_________________________________
Click under the TurboTax logo here  (Bookmark that Fidelity page too):

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.fidelity.com/tax-information/turbotax-discount/overview">https://www.fidelity.com/tax-in...>
ralee2511

That worked perfectly and it has all my online previous tax returns.

It should ... you were just using a third party link to access the account online and get the discounted rate ... which link you use has no effect on the actual account.
SteamTrain

Great !