I cannot reach Turbo tax live. It says they are open during the weekend but my questions keep routing to the community. I already paid for the full service!

I actually did have a call with the expert tax review. I never got the notes and links promised however and now my account shows "filed" even though there are corrections I need to make (I only viewed but never printed or efiled).

No--they are not open on weekends now that tax season is over.  They are only there Monday-Friday.

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

Even if your account is showing "filed"  if YOU did not click that big orange button that says "Transmit my return now" then your tax return has not been filed.  You can still go in to make corrections by clicking Add a State.  You are not really adding a state, but that will get you back in to the return so that you can make changes/corrections.

Or wait for Monday to get additional help from the "Live" staff.  Whoever you talk to will be able to see the notes from your previous calls.

They are closed on weekends after tax season.

Whew. Great answer. Thank you!!

You are welcome.