turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bobby11

I can't sign-in to turbox with Chrome. I reinstalled Chrome so I have the latest version. When I try to sign-in it says I need to update my browser. What's wrong?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

I can't sign-in to turbox with Chrome. I reinstalled Chrome so I have the latest version. When I try to sign-in it says I need to update my browser. What's wrong?

Please review the links below which outline the minimum system requirements needed to be able to run the Turbo Tax program:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/system-requirements

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/system-requirements/help/turbotax-online-system-requirements/00/25...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Could also try rebooting your computer, to see if the version number gets updated and locked in somewhere that isn't obvious.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
bobby11

Thank you; I now see I can only use Firefox since I have Mac OS X version 10.9.5. I appreciate your help.

SO DONE WITH TURBO TAX!
IVE PLAYED THEIR CLEAN OUT MY COOKIES, UPDATED MY BROWSER, RAN THROUGH MY HOUSE IN MY UNDERWEAR, SCREAMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING AND I AM STILL NOT ALLOWED TO USE TURBO TAX ON MY CURRENT BROWSER. I EVEN PAID FOR THE TAX PROGRAM I NEED. i HAVE A NEW DELL COMPUTER LESS THAN 3 MO OLD AND EVERYTHING RUNS JUST FINE EXCEPT TURBO TAX. 

SHAME ON TURBO TAX.
i AM DONE PLAYING YOUR GAMES. FIX YOUR STUFF QUIT MAKING THE CONSUMER JUMP HOOPS FOR YOUR PRODUCT. 

And NO I am NOT A NEW USER! Ive been a customer for years. 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Please try refreshing your browser and clearing out your cookies. If that does not work, try clearing out your browser's cache. You may also want to try a different browser. If you would like to contact customer support for additional assistance, please see the link provided below:

TurboTax Customer Support

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies