bobby11

I can't sign-in to turbox with Chrome. I reinstalled Chrome so I have the latest version. When I try to sign-in it says I need to update my browser. What's wrong?

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please review the links below which outline the minimum system requirements needed to be able to run the Turbo Tax program:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/system-requirements

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/system-requirements/help/turbotax-online-system-requirements/00/25...

SteamTrain

Could also try rebooting your computer, to see if the version number gets updated and locked in somewhere that isn't obvious.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
bobby11

Thank you; I now see I can only use Firefox since I have Mac OS X version 10.9.5. I appreciate your help.

koolgrammie

SO DONE WITH TURBO TAX!
IVE PLAYED THEIR CLEAN OUT MY COOKIES, UPDATED MY BROWSER, RAN THROUGH MY HOUSE IN MY UNDERWEAR, SCREAMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING AND I AM STILL NOT ALLOWED TO USE TURBO TAX ON MY CURRENT BROWSER. I EVEN PAID FOR THE TAX PROGRAM I NEED. i HAVE A NEW DELL COMPUTER LESS THAN 3 MO OLD AND EVERYTHING RUNS JUST FINE EXCEPT TURBO TAX. 

SHAME ON TURBO TAX.
i AM DONE PLAYING YOUR GAMES. FIX YOUR STUFF QUIT MAKING THE CONSUMER JUMP HOOPS FOR YOUR PRODUCT. 

koolgrammie

And NO I am NOT A NEW USER! Ive been a customer for years. 

TiffanyL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please try refreshing your browser and clearing out your cookies. If that does not work, try clearing out your browser's cache. You may also want to try a different browser. If you would like to contact customer support for additional assistance, please see the link provided below:

TurboTax Customer Support