turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can’t download my previous your return. I need to verify my AGI that TurboTax use last year. The one auto import it appears to be incorrect.

I would prefer to have a phone call from a live person. And I’m not gonna pay. For TurboTax this year if I’m gonna have these type of problems, I’ve already filled out my return in TurboTax and is been rejected twice already. If I have to wait for the IRS to send me my tax transcript even though I submitted with TurboTax last year to get my proper AGI and worksheets, then I will go to H&R Block. I’m a little frustrated, so I apologize.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
EdwardLO

I can’t download my previous your return. I need to verify my AGI that TurboTax use last year. The one auto import it appears to be incorrect.

Are you using the same TurboTax account last year as you're using this year? If you are, then you can obtain last year's AGI by doing the following:

• Go to Tax Timeline.
  • Expand 2016 Tax Year section.
  • On the right under "Some things you can do" will be a link for getting the AGI for that year

If you are not seeing this, then you are most likely not using the same TT account as you were last year. You would simply need to log out and log in under the correct user id and password. If you need to do this and don't remember the old logon information, you can use the instructions below to recover it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

If you are still having trouble, you can click the following link and provide a brief description of your issue and you'll be directed to the appropriate phone support group.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies