DavidBG

I am waiting on three forms to become available to finish my business tax return. TT indicated forms ready but app hasnt recvd updates. when will update get to me?

KatrinaLO

This means that the forms needed to complete your tax returns are not yet available or they are ready if on the available list. You will not be able to complete your tax return until these forms do become available.

Please see the following link for more information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/when-will-my-forms-be-ready/00/25618

DavidBG

Thanks for your reply yet it isn't quite taking care of my issue. I explained I was waiting for forms. I received an email from TT after 2 months of asking and they finally sent an email last week the forms were available. So I opened the business tax app again and I expected to see an update to the app. But I didn't so I tried and it stops at the same point and indicates forms 8949 and 8960 were not available but ready soon. I went to link you provided and looked at the available forms list and these two forms indicate available. So again what I am trying to ask about is why I haven't seen an update since the forms became available. If I don't get a new update pushed to me I will not be able to move past the screen I am stopped at. How do I find out how to get a new update pushed to me?

MoniqueLO_

DavidBG

No not fixed yet. My workstation TT Business for Trusts program still isn't getting a push to update missing forms from IRS. There are still forms needed. The program still stops at a point and indicates the forms are missing. I hope TT gets this done, as there are beneficiaries waiting for me to complete the Trust tax return so they can determine their individual tax reporting needs generated by the documents I need to send to them. This is getting ridiculous!