Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jojodenver
Returning Member

I am using Turbo Deluxe 2018. TurboTax program did not asked to check for Presidential Election Campaign selection?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Leonard
Intuit Alumni

I am using Turbo Deluxe 2018. TurboTax program did not asked to check for Presidential Election Campaign selection?

Use the following steps to go to the Presidential Election Campaign Fund selection page.

In the search box enter Presidential Election Campaign Fund and click search.

Select jump to Presidential Election Campaign Fund.

You will now have the option to contribute or not contribute to the Presidential Election Campaign Fund.

fkwiatek

the solution you give does not work there is no way for me to check the box in the 2019 deluxe version for the presidential election campaign

JohnW222
Expert Alumni

@fkwiatek

If you’re using the CD/Download version, perhaps close and re-open TurboTax Deluxe, and try again.  I found the correct page using the following steps, which are the same as Leonard posted above:

After opening TurboTax Deluxe, click the SEARCH box in the upper-right corner, and enter presidential election campaign fund into the search box.  Click presidential election campaign fund, the Jump to presidential election campaign fund.

If using TurboTax Online:

Click the Tax Tools dropdown in the left pane.

Click Tools.

Click Topic Search.

Type in presidential election campaign fund, then highlight it in the box below, and click the GO button.

This takes you to a page titled Do you want to designate $3 to a presidential campaign fund?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies