tindix26

I am unable to e-file because it's saying "check this entry some values are too large and have caused calculation errors." It's not telling me where and I don't have $1m.

I do not make any where near $1 million and it's not telling me where the error is. I've reviewed and reviewed again and cannot find a problem. I tried customer service and was told it's because the IRS won't accept until 2/12 but that's not correct. I can file it, they just won't be looking at them until then.
Cass0317

Navigate back to the Federal Taxes then to the Wages & Income Section

Look at the 2020 column, and for every Income section, revisit any area that shows income over $1 million. If none are over $1 million, revisit the Stock, Bonds, Mutual fund brokerage entries also. No value entered can exceed $ 9,999,999.99  no matter what section it is located in. If over that amount, then you would have to go to a professional preparer.

If you need further assistance, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Care. 

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword.  You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

tindix26

All set. There was a number under my mortgage that was in the wrong area.