I am trying to pay the filing fee using my turbotax account. The reply I get is Hmm... it looks like we’ve hit a slight snag and I can't get past it

The message seems to appear when Intuit has processing issues on its servers.

I got the message, then I clicked on Try Again, usually several time until an new screen came up. This went on many times but I finally got the tax return paid for and filed.

There was a technical problem at TurboTax earlier today, which has been resolved.

It's been happening for the last 2 days so it still an issue

I am also having this same problem

trying to finish m return and this has popped up repeatedly- WTF?

It is now 4/23/20 and the problem persists.  hOW DOES ONE GET iNTUIT TO RESPOND?

What is your current problem?

This is a new forum layout. Some posts that have June 2019 dates are really older posts from the old forum that got moved over. So they might be for prior years and not current info. When they migrated over the dates got changed to June 2019. And the screen shots got deleted. 

I am trying to pay the filing fee using my turbo tax account. The reply I get is Hmm... it looks like we’ve hit a slight snag and I can't get past it

Please try clearing your cookies in your browser and then log back into your TurboTax software.  Many times, this will help clear the issue and allow you to log back in. 

Instructions to clear cookies to restart TurboTax 

Please comment if this does not help resolve the issue.

The server error is happening again. 

I received the same error message when trying to efile fed and state returns, it is now July 10th the the forms are due July 15th... what is wrong with Turbo Tax?  they are down when you need them most!!!!

The server error is often resolved by clearing browser cookies and restarting the program.  Here are the instructions to do so: How to Delete Cookies.

@dpmillard

I tried everything with Chrome accept a complete delete/reinstall.

Only MS Edge would allow me to complete the transaction and e-file my returns....

Turbo Tax has real issues with Chrome.