Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

frankrm42

I am trying to e-file my Federal and State tax and when I enter the billing information the screen does not go to the payment information. I need help. Is anyone there?

Yes, same is happening to me, no resolution through customer service as yet.  Sorry I don't have a resolution.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

I am trying to e-file my Federal and State tax and when I enter the billing information the screen does not go to the payment information. I need help. Is anyone there?

This is a known issue and is being worked on at the moment. Please click here for more details as well as assistance on receiving updates when this issue has been resolved. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Trying to pay for state efile through Turbotax 2021 deluxe. It fails with every credit card. Gives me the option to pay with phone and enter a state e-file confirmation number but after 3 transfers I still do not have a resolution. Please fix the software.

I have the same issue this year.

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out to our TurboTax Customer Care team here  for assistance with your payment on the state e-file fee.

Janie9
Returning Member

I have entered 5 different cards which work elsewhere.  Support said to use chrome.  Did that. still does not work

Janie9
Returning Member

me too

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try the following steps which may help clear the loop you are experiencing: 

• Log completely out of Turbo Tax. 
  • Then, clear your cache and cookies within your browser and completely close out of it.  I have included the Help Articles below if you need assistance with clearing cache or cookies. 
  • Re-open the browser and log back into Turbo Tax and see if this fixes the situation.  
    • You can also try a different browser as well, or "incognito mode".  

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible. 

Clear Cache

Delete Cookies

smithstokley
Returning Member

I am trying to pay  for the state efiling all it does show my informatio

smithstokley
Returning Member

just state

the fed return already filed and refund received. Thought the state was also. But checking CO never received it and I wasn't charged for the filing.

smithstokley
Returning Member

Yes the $25 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you getting an error message or a blank screen? @smithstokley

If you are using the online version, please try the following steps:

• Log completely out of Turbo Tax.
  • Then, clear your cache and cookies within your browser and completely close out of it.  I have included the Help Articles below if you need assistance with clearing cache or cookies.
  • Re-open the browser and log back into Turbo Tax and see if this fixes the situation.
    • You can also try a different browser as well, or "incognito mode".

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, please reach back out here in the thread and someone will follow up with the next steps. 

Clear Cache

Delete Cookies

Janie9
Returning Member

Because I had objected to paying Turbo tax for an additional $20 plus tax last year even though I filed no return, AND my  Credit Card refunded me the charge, I was not allowed to charge the $25 fee this year.  The Credit card department put my name on hold.  My daughter paid.  I will never use Turbo tax again.  There must be a better way.

smithstokley
Returning Member

Yes. It only goes to my information sheet

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

So we can take a closer look, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible. 

@smithstokley

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies