elchepo77

I am ready to file my return but DO NOT want to purchase the Premium Service Benefits. I kept trying to avoid including this service, but Turbo Tax was not allowing me!

To avoid the need for the refund processing fee ( or premium services) pay your TurboTax fee upfront using a credit card instead of asking to have your fees deducted from your federal refund.

If your TurboTax fees are higher than expected, you can reduce them by removing add-ons:

frustrated20

the advice is for users who purchased TurboTax online. I did not. I have the TurboTax CD. I don't want the Premium Service. I just want to file those taxes.

@frustrated20 You added to someone else's post.  What problem are you having?  You say you are using desktop software.  What fees are you seeing?  You can expect a $24.99 state e-filing fee with desktop software--which can be avoided if you mail the state return instead of e-filing it.