turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

elchepo77

I am ready to file my return but DO NOT want to purchase the Premium Service Benefits. I kept trying to avoid including this service, but Turbo Tax was not allowing me!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am ready to file my return but DO NOT want to purchase the Premium Service Benefits. I kept trying to avoid including this service, but Turbo Tax was not allowing me!

To avoid the need for the refund processing fee ( or premium services) pay your TurboTax fee upfront using a credit card instead of asking to have your fees deducted from your federal refund.

If your TurboTax fees are higher than expected, you can reduce them by removing add-ons:

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

the advice is for users who purchased TurboTax online. I did not. I have the TurboTax CD. I don't want the Premium Service. I just want to file those taxes.

@frustrated20 You added to someone else's post.  What problem are you having?  You say you are using desktop software.  What fees are you seeing?  You can expect a $24.99 state e-filing fee with desktop software--which can be avoided if you mail the state return instead of e-filing it.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies