turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

forestave

I am not satisfied with my return information and need to talk with an accountant

I knew we would owe this year but our returns dont make sense.  I compared the amount we owe to a tax table it the amounts differed greatly.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Jaime_S

I am not satisfied with my return information and need to talk with an accountant

Hi and thanks for using TurboTax. Follow these instructions to connect with a TurboTax Expert who is specially-trained to handle your unique question or concern. Live help is available from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific, seven days a week.

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account if you're not already signed in.
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question.
  4. Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your TurboTax account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.

joeatnmsu

I am using a live turbotax expert. I was reviewing the numbers to verify and now it will only let me checkout. I did not OK the numbers yet.

@joeatnmsu 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

don't look at the Tax Tables.

your tax return is probably one of many that don't use the Tax Tables to calculate your tax.

--

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing.
You will need it if you are audited by the IRS, or to amend if a TurboTax update changes your return or for any other reason,

AND, to find your AGI next year.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies