I am having trouble entering a Canada zip code from my W2. I worked in Texas but my employers address is a Canada address with zip code V6P 6M9, it is not letting me ent

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MichaelDC

If the address that is entered on the copy of the W-2 that you received has an address not in the United States then in the section on the TurboTax form W-2 for employer name is a box labeled Address Type.  Click on the dropdown and choose Foreign Address.  You will be able to enter a City, Province, Postal Code and Country.

Is there a address type for employee address too? My address is Indian, and while filing, the website is asking me to fill a state and zip code for my indian address, in the W-2.
pk

you have a W-2, implying the employer has a US address. Where are you trying to enter an address in India?  Are you back in India  or what?  Are you a US citizen/resident( greencard) / resident for tax purposes or a non-resident alien and if so what visa?
Namaste ji