danielnat123

I am having trouble entering a Canada zip code from my W2. I worked in Texas but my employers address is a Canada address with zip code V6P 6M9, it is not letting me ent

MichaelDC

If the address that is entered on the copy of the W-2 that you received has an address not in the United States then in the section on the TurboTax form W-2 for employer name is a box labeled Address Type.  Click on the dropdown and choose Foreign Address.  You will be able to enter a City, Province, Postal Code and Country.

aditi741997

Is there a address type for employee address too? My address is Indian, and while filing, the website is asking me to fill a state and zip code for my indian address, in the W-2.
pk

you have a W-2, implying the employer has a US address. Where are you trying to enter an address in India?  Are you back in India  or what?  Are you a US citizen/resident( greencard) / resident for tax purposes or a non-resident alien and if so what visa?
Namaste ji