turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am getting an error that I need to correct, which is Form IT-203 Line 22b is too small... When I enter the number, it does not save when. What do I do?

The only place I can enter the number is in the box on the form itself and it is the there is only one field there I can type in the rest are locked. Please help. Thank you.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

I am getting an error that I need to correct, which is Form IT-203 Line 22b is too small... When I enter the number, it does not save when. What do I do?

Line 22b of Form IT-203 is the line where you report other additions that are not specifically listed on Form IT-203. This amount must sum to the entries from Form IT-225, line 1.

The additions that could pertain to your return start on page 17 of Instructions for IT-225. The allocation of the amount on IT-225 should match the amount on Form IT-203, Line 22b. 

Once you determine which addition pertains to your return, and need additional assistance, please comment back so we can assist you further. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ltorres1

I am having the same issue.  Client is trying to enter correct amount however TTL won't let him.  We have tried many different ways.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies