danielwfurman

I am getting an error that I need to correct, which is Form IT-203 Line 22b is too small... When I enter the number, it does not save when. What do I do?

The only place I can enter the number is in the box on the form itself and it is the there is only one field there I can type in the rest are locked. Please help. Thank you.
LenaH

Line 22b of Form IT-203 is the line where you report other additions that are not specifically listed on Form IT-203. This amount must sum to the entries from Form IT-225, line 1.

The additions that could pertain to your return start on page 17 of Instructions for IT-225. The allocation of the amount on IT-225 should match the amount on Form IT-203, Line 22b. 

Once you determine which addition pertains to your return, and need additional assistance, please comment back so we can assist you further. 

ltorres1

I am having the same issue.  Client is trying to enter correct amount however TTL won't let him.  We have tried many different ways.