pat64512-gmail-c

I already paid 170 dollars to yal for self employed turbo. can i get 170 dollars refund since i can't file my taxes

can someone please contact me. so we can solve the issue
GiseleD

Why can't you file? Are you receiving an e-file rejection message? We cannot see your return or account here, as this is a public forum. Please copy and paste in the e-file rejection message you received so that we may better assist. 

pat64512-gmail-c

No nothing was resolved.  Got a your transmission to irs didn't go through irs saying i already file already or already have duplicate files i tried several times to send i'm confused with this situation. 

pat64512-gmail-c

I also took a picture of the message i got when i tried to efile my texas to the irs. I can't upload the picture because its too big.

@pat64512-gmail-c 

If you used the IRS non-filer site to get a stimulus check, you will now get a  “duplicate SSN” rejection.  We are seeing people who did not notice or ignored the warning on that site about using it if they would be filing a tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

pat64512-gmail-c

Yes i did back in April to get my stimulus check. How do i solve this problem. 

You will have to print and mail your return.  See the link above that xmasbaby posted.

pat64512-gmail-c

Ok no problem. I know i have to pay 120 dollars for self employed turbo tax. Do i get a refund of 50 bucks since i got to mail my CA refund ??

No.  The Online fees are to prepare the return whether you efile or print and mail.