turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I already paid 170 dollars to yal for self employed turbo. can i get 170 dollars refund since i can't file my taxes

can someone please contact me. so we can solve the issue
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

I already paid 170 dollars to yal for self employed turbo. can i get 170 dollars refund since i can't file my taxes

Why can't you file? Are you receiving an e-file rejection message? We cannot see your return or account here, as this is a public forum. Please copy and paste in the e-file rejection message you received so that we may better assist. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No nothing was resolved.  Got a your transmission to irs didn't go through irs saying i already file already or already have duplicate files i tried several times to send i'm confused with this situation. 

I also took a picture of the message i got when i tried to efile my texas to the irs. I can't upload the picture because its too big.

@pat64512-gmail-c 

If you used the IRS non-filer site to get a stimulus check, you will now get a  “duplicate SSN” rejection.  We are seeing people who did not notice or ignored the warning on that site about using it if they would be filing a tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Yes i did back in April to get my stimulus check. How do i solve this problem. 

You will have to print and mail your return.  See the link above that xmasbaby posted.

Ok no problem. I know i have to pay 120 dollars for self employed turbo tax. Do i get a refund of 50 bucks since i got to mail my CA refund ??

No.  The Online fees are to prepare the return whether you efile or print and mail.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies