How will my tax payment appear on my credit card statement?

I have two charges on my Credit Card statement?  If I pay my taxes through TurboTax, what will it say on my statement?

This IRS page says the tax due says.....United State Treasury Tax Payment

And the credit card convenience fee is Tax Payment Convenience Fee

https://www.irs.gov/uac/pay-taxes-by-credit-or-debit-card

I have a charge for 2,245 to OPC*US TREASURE PMNT.  I didn't pay my taxes through Turbo, so can't figure out how this charge came to be.  I paid through a different source.  I found out that OPC stands for Official Payment Corporation.  I've never been on this site.  Does Turbo use OPC to make payments to IRS?  If so, I didn't authorize this payment.

It isn't for the payment you made to the IRS?  Turbo Tax doesn't pay your taxes.  They just send your bank or credit card info to the IRS then the IRS takes it out of your account.  How did you put down to pay?  Is it the right amount?  Did it get paid twice?

Yes - I put down to pay via check - mail-in.  But, some how I got deducted OPC*US Treasury payment.  I just wondered if somehow my CC that I paid for TurboTax was used to also pay my taxes, even though I didn't opt to do so.  Guess Not.  I will dispute the charge.