Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to you get Intuit to respond when Turbo tax sofrware doesn't work?

My software worked nice up to time for filing.  I elected e-filing.  When I pushed the last  button to file both federal and Oregon state, the software said it couldn't file.  Not sumething was wrong -- just  couldn't file.  Now, I can't get the software to even open up.  Nothing works.

John

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
RobertG
Expert Alumni

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT through July 19 and will be open until midnight PT on July 15.

TurboTax Online

TurboTax mobile app

TurboTax CD/Download software

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks for the info.  I appreciate the directness      on way to contact you.

However, I've contacted Tech support for both CD software and online software as  I've tried both ways.  I. have connected 3 times and been on the phone at least a couple hours each time and have been unable to get my   problem solved,  I have said that the first time I got to the point of filing, the software tried but said it couldn't file my  returns. When I came back to it to try again, I couldn't get the software to open  so I could use it.  Each of the three support personnel tried to help me reinstall the software-- assuming that I had  done it wrong in the first place,  But they just did the same thing I had done.  Nothing to speak to the unable to file or unable to open or start problems that I had.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies