You will not have Form 4562 in your tax return package unless you have any of the following:
- Depreciation for property placed in service during the tax year.
- A section 179 expense deduction (which may include a carryover from a previous year).
- Depreciation on any vehicle or other listed property (regardless of when it was placed in service).
- A deduction for any vehicle reported on a form other than Schedule C (Form 1040), Profit or Loss From Business.
- Any depreciation on a corporate income tax return (other than Form 1120-S).
- Amortization of costs that begins during the tax year.
Have you considered upgrading so that you could get more help?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**