How do you update a printed IRS return that has no...

Edgar_AP

How do you update a printed IRS return that has not been filed yet

I didn't efile. I chose to mail, but as I was printing my return, I noticed a missing 1099-B.  How can I update the printed file without 'amending' my return.  The workflow makes it look like I need to send an amended return when I haven't even sent the original

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

FishHerder

If you are using the home computer version, you will need to open the original return, add the updated form you want to and then print the pages you want to add.  You can also print the entire package again if you want.  The print control will allow you to control which page to print, a range of pages or one.