Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do you change your username?

You wrote:

I too would like to change my forum name. 

Please. 

Thank you

Requested assistance for you.  You're welcome.

Same please.

@User030620 wrote:

Same please.

They are doing it a different way now.  They would like you to make your request in the following thread which will alert them to your request:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/get-started-in-community/help/how-do-i-change-my-profile-username-...

Hi mesquitebean! Would it be possible for you to ask the mod to change my community username as well? Thank you!

@greenleaf55 wrote:

Hi mesquitebean! Would it be possible for you to ask the mod to change my community username as well? Thank you!

They are doing it a different way now.  They would like you to make your request in the following thread which will alert them to your request:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/get-started-in-community/help/how-do-i-change-my-profile-username-...

I would like to change my forum name too!

Thanks

I would like a moderator please update my username. I use a different one that will prevent identity theft. Please email me directly at [email address removed] 

Thank you so much~

@tiffanyevita  I would like a moderator please update my username. I use a different one that will prevent identity theft. Please email me directly at [email address removed] 

Thank you so much~

Are you referring to the user profile name that is displayed in this user community forum?  Or are you referring to your Intuit account User ID that you use to log into TurboTax and other Intuit products?   If the Intuit User ID, you change that yourself in the Intuit Account settings.

If you mean the forum profile name that you are using to post in this forum, then a Moderator would need to do it for you.  I've asked a Moderator to assist you during business hours.

BTW, the forum privacy filter automatically removes email addresses.   You should not post any personal info in this public Internet forum.  

Oh I mean the Intuit products. There is no option to do so. I tried everywhere and there is not a link for that. Thanks for the quick response 😉

@tiffanyevita wrote:

Oh I mean the Intuit products. There is no option to do so. I tried everywhere and there is not a link for that. Thanks for the quick response 😉

If you want to change your Intuit User ID, log into Online TurboTax account.   In the left menu column scroll down and click Intuit Account.   Then in the account settings click on "Sign In and Security".

See this FAQ for more information on changing your TurboTax login User ID:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-management/help/how-do-i-change-my-turbotax-login-user-id-...

If you don't see "edit" as mentioned in the FAQ, look for a little arrow to click just to the right of the listed User ID..

101018mr
Returning Member

How do I get a Moderator to contact me so I can change my username?

@101018mr wrote:

How do I get a Moderator to contact me so I can change my username?

Click on your icon at the top right of this message forum.  Click on My Settings.  Edit your username.

TahoniAF
Returning Member

Would like to change my username from an old email to a name

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

See this link here for instructions on how to change your user ID.

@TahoniAF

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
TahoniAF
Returning Member

I did try these instructions before I posted. Thanks, but they do not work. That username and password info have to match what's on file... is there another way?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies