katspeaker

How do I undo getting live deluxe. They are unable to help me in proper time frame

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2019 online tax return. Click on Clear & Start Over.

How to remove Turbo Tax Live. There are 2 ways depending on how you got into LIVE.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-turbotax-live/00/27312