To tie your 1095-A to your schedule C, follow these steps:
- Deductions and Credits
- Affordable Health Care (1095-A)
- On the screen, Let us know if these situaltons apply to you:
- Select I'm self-employed and bought a Marketplace plan
- Answer the questions about the business associated with the plan
- If it says you may have to payback, that will not apply to 2020.
There is no payback of the premium tax credit for 2020.
Question: Will I have a 1095 A form if I worked 9 months in 2020 and retired. I received a 1095 C for taxes but I did not receive a 1095 A?
A Form 1095-A is Only issued to you if you had health care coverage through either healthcare.gov or one of the state Marketplace Exchanges. Did you have this type of coverage?
A Form 1095-C is not entered on a tax return.
No, you only get the 1095-A form if you have Obamacare or you have health insurance through a Marketplace. If you did not have health insurance through a government Marketplace, then you won't receive a 1095-A. In this case, you can answer NO and continue through your return. @fullereg
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"