artyzb29

How do I switch from premium to deluxe if I already put all my info in?

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2019 online tax return. Click on Clear & Start Over.

If you have not registered, filed or paid you can downgrade but you will lose everything and have to start over--do you want to do that?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/can-i-downgrade-to-a-lower-priced-version-of-turb...