How do I import my crypto csv file into Turbo Tax Home & Business

For some reason, TurboTax has not yet included the crypto import feature in the cd/Desktop versions of TurboTax.  It is only found in the online Premier and online Self-Employed versions of TurboTax. 

Good luck importing into the online version. Every time I try importing the .csv file from Bittrex, I get an error,
"Please make sure your CSV file has columns for Currency Name, Purchase Date, Cost Basis, Date sold, and Proceeds, then try uploading again."
It's either the crypto csv file is structured different than what Turbo requires or excell is messing with things or who knows.

I am NOT happy!  I paid a lot for my downloadable version of Home and Business and I should be able to import crypto information for my 2018 taxes.  What the heck???

Is an updated version for Prem CD?Desk coming out soon for an CSV upload? Really not a good productt for Crypto investors...

Seriously, how does it make sense to NOT include it into home & business version? I was so hopeful I could use the import.

This is big dummy move by Turbo Tax!!!  Mad as heeeeel

It really sucks the more expensive CD version does not have the crypto feature the cheaper online version has.

You can still upload crypto information into the download/ CD version of turbotax. 

File > Import > From Accounting Software > Other Financial Software TXF file.

You can automatically create your necessary cryptocurrency tax reports that can then be exported right into the CD version or the online version by using one of TurboTax's cryptocurrency partners. The process for uploading your transactions into the CD version is walked through in-depth in this article:

https://help.cryptotrader.tax/articles/2657181-turbotax-desktop-version-how-to-upload-your-data-with...

If you traded on multiple different cryptocurrency exchanges, TurboTax does not have the ability to automatically build your 8949 because you need to have your cost basis and fair market value data for each trade.

To solve this problem, you can use one of TurboTax's cryptocurrency partners to automatically build and export your crypto tax reports that can then be imported right into TurboTax online.