Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

johnny10003
Returning Member

how do i get past the infinite looping of confirm payment section with verify address?

I am done with all of the section, about to "FILE" with 3 steps, then got stuck with 

"Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in this section
Let's get you back to your taxes. Make sure your Internet is connected, and then select Try again, refresh your browser, or check back in a few minutes."
From the first step  of "confirm payment" then verify the billing address and choose the recommend address and then got stuck. 

I have cleared my cache and history, updates are all up to date and no firewalls. even tried desktop, tablet and mobile with various browsers after talking with 4 different tech support, which it took me roughly 3-4 hrs for 3days. 
The last tech support had no other steps to go thru, so she put me on hold to contact the higher level tech support and the call got dropped.
So, at this point, is there another avenue of approach on troubleshooting this?
All I can do is now, delete the entire file and start fresh again... I am filing federal with 3 different investments with 3 different state (PA, KS, HI).

Any recommendation or higher level of tech support would be much appreciated. 
Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

how do i get past the infinite looping of confirm payment section with verify address?

Try disabling  your main internet browsers pop up blocker before getting to the payment page.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies