raelynnsmommy201

How do I find out if I was approved for the RAL?

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are approved for the refund advance loan, you will receive a subsequent email stating the amount that you are approved for as well as outlining the steps for accessing your temporary card for online purchases. The FAQ's below provides further details:

How will I know if I'm approved for Refund Advance and how long does it usually take?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511

me35

my refund was accepted last night i have not gotten anything approval or denial

JamesG1

"If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

We'll email you instructions on how to set up your Turbo Card account to start spending online.

The temporary card info will work for 15 days or until you activate your physical Turbo Card, which will arrive within 5 to 10 business days of IRS acceptance and loan approval.

The rest of your refund (minus any TurboTax fees) will be loaded on the same Turbo Card as your Refund Advance, typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance. You’ll be able to spend the money anywhere Visa is accepted in the U.S. This includes physical and online stores.

If you weren’t approved, you will receive an email from First Century Bank, N.A. with the reason for denial and contact information if you have additional questions about the decision."

See here and here.