How do I efile if it says i have 2-4 instances of ...

theammelton

How do I efile if it says i have 2-4 instances of withholding and wage amounts on w-2 statements with the same dollar amount, but I don't see that I do?

MarilynG1

Type 'w2' in the Search area, then click on 'Jump to w2'.

When the W-2 Summary screen opens, you can EDIT or Delete your entries there.

theammelton

I know how to add or edit my current W-2 entries, I just don't understand why its telling me I have instances of at least 2 forms with the same dollar amount present when I don't. I've gone through every W-2 that I have with the paperwork in hand and plugged all the numbers in a second time just to be safe and it's still telling me the same thing. 

MarilynG1

Once you have paid for your return, you can Download it to your computer with all Forms and Worksheets.

This may help you to find the entries with the same amounts.  Could you have entered a 1099-Misc in the 1099-Misc section and also in the Business Income section? 

Since we can't see your tax return in this forum, click this link to request Phone Support if you can't find the error.