Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I delete a duplicate intuit account? I can't get through to a human to get this done. It doesn't have any data in it, it just needs to be deleted.

This is about my customer account with intuit.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How do I delete a duplicate intuit account? I can't get through to a human to get this done. It doesn't have any data in it, it just needs to be deleted.

You can not delete or merge accounts.

You can try to clear all of the information in your TurboTax account for this year but you will need to Contact Customer Support  to have an account deactivated for more of a resolution.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-onli...

When you go their 'contact us' page (I followed your link) it is a total blank.  Like I said, it's impossible to get in touch with a human for help.

@gayleryg wrote:

When you go their 'contact us' page (I followed your link) it is a total blank.  Like I said, it's impossible to get in touch with a human for help.

TurboTax support is closed on the weekends.

Support is open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday

You do not see these web pages when using this website - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

If not clear cache and cookies on your web browser and try again.

Contact US 1.JPG

Contact Us 2.JPG

Contact Us 3.JPG

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies