Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I contact live person about taxes entered by turbo tax deluxe that was entered incorrectly by them?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How do I contact live person about taxes entered by turbo tax deluxe that was entered incorrectly by them?

Above it's indicating your product is regular Online Deluxe, as opposed to Live Deluxe, the latter of which is a higher-priced product that has on-demand help from a CPA/EA tax expert.   So I'll assume you purchased regular Online Deluxe at 59.99 for Federal.   And in fact, you said in your other thread that TurboTax recently debited your bank account for 59.99, which resulted in an overdraft.   If you had an overdraft fee, there is an appeals process in regards to the bank fee that you can discuss with TurboTax Support while you have them on the phone.

With regular Deluxe, you can still speak to someone at TurboTax Support for assistance.  Here's how:

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I also see you have another thread on this issue, where I left you a lot of info including how to contact the IRS to check on your delayed refund, and also how to contact the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service for assistance in getting your refund.  The Taxpayer Advocate Service is especially prone to help if you are having a hardship.  They may be able to help check on your refund and expedite things.

See your other thread here:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-what-can-i-do-about-going-through-tur...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies