Solved: How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online? ...

How do I start over feom the beginning

how do I start over on the deluxe edition

How do I start over feom the beginning

How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online?

In TurboTax Online, you can erase your return and start from scratch as long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered.

1. If you haven't already done so, sign in at TurboTax.com and select the blue Take me to my return button.
  2. On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then select Clear & Start Over (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

How do I start over feom the beginning

3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.