How do I clear and restart my taxes when it says I’ve paid for them and can’t restart? I haven’t paid anything yet..

I realized I needed to do my 2021 taxes too late right before I finished my 2022 and now I can’t restart to do my 2021 first.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The TurboTax online editions are only for tax year 2022.

To complete and file a 2021 tax return using TurboTax you would need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2021 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2021 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed using TurboTax.