Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I cancel an unauthorized amount charged to my credit card by Turbotax if a representative won't call me back?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How do I cancel an unauthorized amount charged to my credit card by Turbotax if a representative won't call me back?

Contact your CC company to dispute the charge. 

Turbo Tax was not able to complete my tax forms. because the numbers they were to enter in boxes on form 2010 were not IN THE BOXES.  Since Turbo Tax was unable to correct their problem and it was 2 days till the

deadline I had my taxes done by another company, filed and accepted.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            This is the second time I told you this story, with no answer yet.  Please give me an answer by Email ,or by my telephone  [phone number removed]). 

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours. If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Use this website to contact TurboTax support for this situation:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies