How do I add a 1099-INT from Pennymac Loan Services? I am unable to search or enter the institution.

You can enter the 1099-INT directly in TurboTax Premier by following these steps.  

With TurboTax Premier open select the Wages and Income tab.

Select the box I'll choose what I work on scroll down to Interest and Dividends.

Click on Visit all on the line Forms 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-OID on the page Here's the interest we have so far check the box Add Interest Income.  On the next page Let us Enter your 1099-INT check the radio button I'll type it in myself.  Follow the prompts to enter your 1099_INT information.

The 

Scroll down to the bottom and pick.....I’ll type it in myself