silkypp_307

How can I update my account because I never received my relief payment. I received the first one with the account I have now and I'm at the same home address.

CatinaT1

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

silkypp_307

Received my relief package

silkypp_307

I'm still at the same address

silkypp_307

I never received my relief package

Irene2805

To update your bank information, please see the instructions in this article:  Update your stimulus payment direct deposit information

You can make an adjustment on your 2020 tax return for stimulus payments you qualify for, but have not received. 

To do this in TurboTax, please follow these steps:

1. Enter the information in your return.
  2. Click Federal Review at the top of your screen. 
  3. On the screen, Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click Continue.
  4. You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received
  5. TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to.  This will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.