Please see the instruction below on how to print and mail my return in TurboTax Online:
- Sign in to your TurboTax Online return.
- Select File and you’ll get to the [Your name], just (…) more steps and we'll file your returns screen.
- Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already done so, then select Start next to Step 3.
- On the Let’s get ready to e-file screen, select File by mail, then on the pop-up screen make sure you select File by mail for federal and all of your states.
- If the File by mail option isn’t available, you probably previously selected to pay your TurboTax fees through your tax refund. In order to file by mail, you’ll need to pay with a credit or debit card (or use the Free Edition of TurboTax). Here’s how to change your payment method from pay by refund, to pay by credit or debit card.
- Once you have changed your payment method to credit or debit card, follow the onscreen instructions to print your return. If you haven't already paid any outstanding TurboTax fees, you'll be prompted to do so before you can print.
If you just need the mailing address: We'll provide the address in the filing instructions document that prints out with the paper copy you'll file. For your federal return, you can also look it up at this IRS website.
- Message: "If you want to file by mail, you must go back and choose a different method to pay your ta...
- How do I print and mail a return in the TurboTax for Windows CD/Download software?
- How do I paper-file in the TurboTax for Mac CD/Download software?
- How do I print my return in the mobile app?
- Why do I have to pay to access my prior-year return?