How do I print my return in the mobile app?
- iOS native and Safari – Use AirPrint. After you finish reviewing your return, select the option to download or print to generate a PDF. From the PDF, tap the icon in the upper right corner for print options. When you select Print, you will be able to print if AirPrint is set up on your device. More AirPrint help
- iOS Chrome – You’ll get an error message, and you’ll either have to choose one of the other mobile browsers or use the computer workaround below.
You can print with Android if you have a cloud print plugin on your phone or an ePrint enabled device. Printing is done through a third-party app--a notice will appear before you can print.
If you can't print from your mobile device, sign out of the mobile app, then sign back in at TurboTax.com on a computer that's hooked up to a printer. From there, you can print your return.
- What if I dont have a printer?
- E-file reject IND-163: Return already rejected multiple times for AGI or self-select PIN. You can no longer e-file using these methods, print and mail your return instead.
- Troubleshoot Printing Issues
- If I prepared my return on the mobile app, can I print a copy of my return?