Aaron2

Hi, I printed out my tax return and found out that my spouse occupation on form 1040 page 2 is specified as Unemployed. How can I change it to Self employed?

DawnC0

You can change this in the 'My Info' section of TurboTax.  Sign in to your TurboTax account and click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  You will have to choose 'Amend' or 'Add a State' to unlock your return if you have already e-filed and been accepted.  

Click on 'My Info' on the left menu and select Edit (far right side of the screen) next to your spouse's name.  You can change the occupation on this page.  It is located underneath the SSN field.  This entry is informational only, so you do not need to send in any amending forms if you make any changes to this field.  

DawnC0