turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Recently I purchased Oregon state tax for 2016 version and not the 2017 Turbo Tax version. How do I download the Oregon state tax for my 2017 tax package? Sg

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Recently I purchased Oregon state tax for 2016 version and not the 2017 Turbo Tax version. How do I download the Oregon state tax for my 2017 tax package? Sg

If you already got TN for 2017,  you will have to buy OR.  Oh, you bought it for 2016 and didn't need 2016?  Yes call for a refund or ask if they can push you the 2017 OR download .

Contact Customer Service during office hours M-F 5am-5pm Pacific (8-8 Eastern)        https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Did you need 2016 or you bought the wrong one?

For 2017 you go to the state tab to buy a state program.  But the states for 2017 are not ready yet so you probably have to wait.  Did you already get the first free state?

Or are you using the Online version?

Hi.  I moved this tear from TN to OR and need the OR state tax.  I purchased the Premier version of the Turbo Tax disc.  Do I get a free version of OR state tax with the Premier version?

I don't know.  If you need to do both TN and OR returns you only get 1 State free so you have to buy a second state.  I don't know how it works to do partial year state returns.

I already had TN for my 2016 taxes.  I bought the 2017 version and need the OR state version.  Incorrectly, I purchased OR for my 2016 tax version.  The 2017 version let me download TN correctly. Do I get OR state as part of the 2017 Premier version?

If you already got TN for 2017,  you will have to buy OR.  Oh, you bought it for 2016 and didn't need 2016?  Yes call for a refund or ask if they can push you the 2017 OR download .

Contact Customer Service during office hours M-F 5am-5pm Pacific (8-8 Eastern)        https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies