adamhschaffer

Hi. I filed an extension online with TurboTax - how do I a copy of the actual IRS form that was filed? Thanks.

Need a copy of extension
DanPaul02

You can only print a copy if you pay for TurboTax. 

1. Tax Tools
  2. Print Center
  3. You will be prompted to pay for TurboTax
  4. After you pay you can print any of your forms to a pdf and then print the page you need from the pdf.
adamhschaffer

Thanks.  If I didn't pay at the time can I pay now and still get it?

@adamhschaffer wrote:

To access your online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2020 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.