Form 1099-DIV reports dividend income you received from your investments. To enter this in TurboTax Online:
- Sign in to TurboTax and open a section of your return.
- Search for 1099-DIV and select the Jump to link in your search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you receive any dividend income?
- Choose your bank or brokerage from the list to import your 1099-DIV and select Continue. If you'd rather manually enter your 1099-DIV, select Change how I enter my form, then Type it in myself.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your 1099-DIV.
Don't combine the amounts from two or more 1099-DIV forms if they're from the same payer. If you've already entered a 1099-DIV and need to enter a second 1099-DIV, select Add another 1099-DIV and follow the same steps above.