turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Gin777

I am just making sure that that ID Notify thing is not going to charge me a monthly fee. I was reading their terms and conditions and it sounded as if they do.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BennyG

I am just making sure that that ID Notify thing is not going to charge me a monthly fee. I was reading their terms and conditions and it sounded as if they do.

Hi Gin77.  IDNotify is included as part of your MAX Benefits – at no additional cost. Here is a TurboTax answer that may help: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4842244

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BennyG

Hi Gin77.  IDNotify is included as part of your MAX Benefits – at no additional cost. Here is a TurboTax answer that may help: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4842244

Hi, I have been a TurboTax user for years and want to share how ID Notify saved me.  I was affected by a data breach and received free monitoring from another company through my job.  I also had ID Notify through Turbo Tax.
Recently, I received an alert from ID Notify.  My email and password I have used for years was found on "the dark internet." This password was strong and I used it in a few other important accounts.  I immediately called ID Notify and they told me everything and read the password that they found to me.  I was shocked!  I changed passwords to all effected accounts.  
Did the other company inform me?  Nope.  They still haven't!  That's when I researched and discovered that ID Notify actively searches to protect you.  While others will alert you after your identity has been stolen.   Big difference!  Thank you Turbo Tax for adding ID Notify!  You all rock!
BennyG

Wow, that's a crazy experience to go through, but I'm glad to read that you were able to catch the situation quickly because of the notifications!   

Also, thank you for providing your experience @christina.kopriv  , we appreciate it and you rock too!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies