• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userytmpycusa

[HELP ME] I am DEAF, I CAN'T call. Please email me I need help with my tax.

I am DEAF, please someone at Turbotax email me or online chat with me.

I just paid for Turbotax and completed the tax paperwork last week, however, I have some questions here and I am not sure. I need help. But I can't get a real person through the chat feature, they only have a call-back service. Please someone sees this, and will email me or online chat with me for my tax! Thank you!
4 Replies
DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

If you post what your question(s) is(are) here someone will try to assist.  This is not a chat function so your question may not get answered or responded to right away.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
userytmpycusa

Thanks. I believe you have some misunderstanding here, I am trying to get a real person to assist my tax paperwork, that is a part of what I paid for. The difference is hearing people can simply get a call to get help. But I can't hear from the phone call. I hope someone can email me or chat with me to help with my tax paperwork. I believe there are some mistakes in the original paperwork that TurboTax made for me. I don't know how to correct it. 

userytmpycusa

I don't just have a simple question, I have a series of questions that require real-time attention. Please. 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@userytmpycusa We will do what we can to escalate your situation and provide you assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v