[HELP ME] I am DEAF, I CAN'T call. Please email me...

[HELP ME] I am DEAF, I CAN'T call. Please email me I need help with my tax.

I am DEAF, please someone at Turbotax email me or online chat with me.

I just paid for Turbotax and completed the tax paperwork last week, however, I have some questions here and I am not sure. I need help. But I can't get a real person through the chat feature, they only have a call-back service. Please someone sees this, and will email me or online chat with me for my tax! Thank you!

If you post what your question(s) is(are) here someone will try to assist.  This is not a chat function so your question may not get answered or responded to right away.

Thanks. I believe you have some misunderstanding here, I am trying to get a real person to assist my tax paperwork, that is a part of what I paid for. The difference is hearing people can simply get a call to get help. But I can't hear from the phone call. I hope someone can email me or chat with me to help with my tax paperwork. I believe there are some mistakes in the original paperwork that TurboTax made for me. I don't know how to correct it. 

I don't just have a simple question, I have a series of questions that require real-time attention. Please. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@userytmpycusa We will do what we can to escalate your situation and provide you assistance.