turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cginley11

I have two W2 forms sent from the same employer. The second has no value besides boxes 15,18,19, and 20. This locality is where I reside. Can I combine these 2 W2 forms?

I worked in more than one city for the same employer, and the secondary W2 only has the information for the city in which I claimed residency.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Fern

I have two W2 forms sent from the same employer. The second has no value besides boxes 15,18,19, and 20. This locality is where I reside. Can I combine these 2 W2 forms?

You can combine the W2s if the second has only city information.  See below https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302440
ak12654

Hello, what if two w2s are from the same employer, but one w2 has most of the information filled out, while the other w2 only has boxes 15 and 16 filled out, but they are both from the same state? It is not letting me efile when I add a row to boxes 15-17, when the state is the same.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies