Solved: Hello, We will be filing as a solo-proprietor as well as my wife's salary income and a small amount of MISC 1099 income. Which version of Turbotax do we need?

patrick-myers-st

Hello, We will be filing as a solo-proprietor as well as my wife's salary income and a small amount of MISC 1099 income. Which version of Turbotax do we need?

CarolynM

You need to use TurboTax Online Self-Employed or TurboTax CD/Download Home & Business.

Both programs will allow you to report your sole proprietor income, your wife's salary and your other miscellaneous income.

The online product will allow you to work from multiple machines. 

The download product will allow you to prepare multiple returns, good if you have children who need to file taxes.

For more information about these products, follow these links:

TurboTax On-line Self Employed

TurboTax Home & Business

CarolynM

TurboTax On-line Self Employed

TurboTax Home & Business

patrick-myers-st

a follow up: we also bought and sold our home last year.  TurboTax Online Self-Employed will handle that as well? No additional need for the any other versions of Turbotax?
CarolynM

Yes. Your home sale will be covered
patrick-myers-st

thanks!